The LHP (Laser HaemorrhoidoPlasty) is an innovative, minimally invasive technique treating hemorrhoids with reducible or fixed prolapse (2nd-4th degree).
The HeLP (Hemorrhoid Laser Procedure) is is an introspective, painless and simpler than any other available technique. It does not require excision of tissues and manage (with photocoagulation) to seal hemorrhoid arteries without needles and sutures.
Symptoms and Diagnosing
Symptoms of hemorrhoids can often include:
- Bleeding, usually painless. The patient may notice red on the toilet paper or in the toilet bowl
- Itching or irritation in the anal area
- Discomfort and pain in the anal region
- Lumps protruding from the anal region
- Swelling in the anal region
- A lump near your anus, this can sometimes be sensitive (painful)
- Feces may leak (without your wanting it to happen).