We at MedGreece.eu
understand how difficult it is to search for Medical Assistance, i.e. doctors, clinics, or local Legal representation, while being in a foreign country, especially when there is an emergency incident.
As you know, Insurance companies don’t have a network of doctor and clinics in the areas of your cruise; therefore you are obliged to return to Athens and find on your own medical treatment.
With Yachting Holidays Protection you can have instant Medical Assistance 24/7 in all the marinas of Saronic Gulf, Cyclades & Ionian Islands, ready to assist you in case of accident or illness on board 24/7.
Feel safe and protected while having your cruise in Greece
FREE MEDICAL SERVICES 24/7
- Free Telemedicine
- Free Doctor’s visit on board in case of an emergency
- Free Hospitalization in Private Hospitals for emergency needs
- On Board Medical Treatments
No Win No Fee in case of bodily injury due to an accident arising from Third Party Liability. We offer you legal representation without having to pay any legal fee in advance.
- Local Free Office & Secretarial Services
- Free Medical claim reporting – management – handling
- Without age limit
- Your pre-existing medical condition fully covered
- Without medical questionnaires.
- Secure costs for unpredictable medical expenses you have to pay from your own pocket, with predefined costs for medical treatments.
- Cover for accidents that occur from amateur sport and/or leisure activities,.
- Avoid unnecessary hospitalizations and long waiting lists in Greek State Hospitals.
- Free consultation for your hospitalization in a private or state hospital
- Free consultation for EU Health Card cardholders
Yachting Holidays Protection Policy cover all the guests mentioned on the official crew list for the whole period of the cruise.
Doctors’ embarkation areas
-Agios Kosmas marina
– Poros island / Poros port
– Methana port
– Epidavros port
– Galatas port
– Portocheli port
– Gavrio port
– Mpatsi port
– Ermoupoli port
– Foinikas bay – Phoinikas port
– Mykonos new port
In case of an emergency, you can get in touch with our team at our Help Desk to get a free consultation.