Yachting Medical Assistance Policy cover all the guests mentioned on the official crew list, which is signed and stamped by the port authorities on the day of embarkation, for the whole period of the cruise.
Yachting Medical Assistance Policy cannot be purchased after the embarkation date. Otherwise, is not valid.
24/7 Medical Assistance Covers
- Free Telemedicine (English speaking) for the entire duration of the cruise, for initial medical assessment of the incident and instructions.
- 1 Free Medical treatment on board of 1 (one) charterer passenger with visit of a Doctor on board of the vessel or transfer of the charterer passenger to the medical office, in case of a medical emergency.
- Free medical examinations in a private Clinic according to the Doctor’s instructions
1 Free U/S Scan for any body part in case of accident or illness, according to Doctor’s consultation. (Adults & Kids)
1 Free X-ray for any body part in case of accident or illness, according to Doctor’s consultation. (Adults & Kids)
1 General Blood Test in case of accident or illness according to Doctor’s consultation. (Adults & Kids)
- Free on board Blood Taking
- Free Pharmaceutical prescription.
- Free Consultation – Assistance for EUHC Card Holders.
- Free Consultation for Hospitalization in a Private Hospital if needed.
Predefined Medical Costs
Secure your costs for unpredictable medical expenses you have to pay from your own pocket, with predefined costs for medical treatments.
One Day Clinic (Medical costs i.e. examinations etc. are excluded)
O.D.C. 1 Hour 150 €
O.D.C. 3 Hours 250 €
O.D.C. 12 Hours 400 €
On Board Treatments or in the Clinic
Triplex, U/S Scan, X-Ray 150 €
Heart Triplex plus Cardiogram 190 €
On Board Paramedical Nursing Assistance,
On Board PCR Test 70 € – 150€ / person
PCR Test at the Clinic 40 € / person
Ambulance 100 € (Attica region)
If a clinic is available in the areas of your cruise, the aforementioned medical treatments will be administered there.
Your email policy provides detailed information regarding the locations where clinics are available. Also read Geographical Coverage section.